Press release no. 7 – 23 June 2023
Ranna Amani, an activist with the Afghan Women’s Spontaneous Movement, will be holding public meetings in Lisbon (Portugal), Bilbao (Spain), Marseille (France), Turin (Italy) and Geneva (Switzerland).
– In Lisbon, Monday 26 June at 6pm
At the headquarters of the Uniao de Mulheres Alternativa e Reposta (UMAR)
Rua da Cozinha Económica a Alcântara
– In Barakaldo (Bilbao), Tuesday 27 June at 7pm
Clara Campoamor Cultural Centre
Gernikako Arbola Etorbidea, 41, 48902 Barakaldo
– In Marseille, Wednesday 28 June at 6.30 pm
CMA Les Chartreux
108 bd Françoise Duparc, 13004 Marseille
– In Turin, Thursday 29 June at 8.30pm
Via Fagnano 30, Torino
– In Geneva, Friday 30 June at 7.30pm
Maison Internationale des Associations (René Dumont room)
15, Rue des Savoises, Geneva.
Help us fund the International Committee’s activities
The two tours by Afghan women activists in Europe are entirely self-financed. Any additional funds raised will go to the Afghan Women’s Spontaneous Movement.
You can now make your contribution to the International Committee:
– BY PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD ON THE WEBSITE: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=CE4H7EDN7FZZ4
– BY BANK TRANSFER to the account “Comité international de défense des femmes afghanes” BIC/SWIFT: CMCIFR2A; IBAN: FR76 1027 8060 5000 0213 5650 174
– BY CHEQUE (for France) to be sent to Comité international de défense des femmes afghanes, 67, avenue Faidherbe, 93100 Montreuil.
Spread the word on the International Committee for the Defence of Afghan Women
…and its website to extend the solidarity campaign: https://defendafghanwomen.org/